Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NFK Fundraiser..

Romper : Ross | |  T-strap ankle Sandal's: Ross | |  Fedora: Charlotte Russe


ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:
If you can't feed a hundred people then feed just one.

Hey Beauties!!!
So just wanted to update ya'll on Sundays San Diego Kidney Walk fundraiser. It was a fundraiser that we did to raise money for the national kidney walk. And it was great...here are some pics from the day....







My Lovely Mother! 

For our fundraiser, we decided to sell tickets to friends and family for $10.00. Then we held a BBQ at the park in beautiful San Diego where participants, who bought tickets preveiously, were able to exchange their tickets for a meal. Many of our family came to support and grub :-P lol. It was delicious and we hope to have another one soon before the actually Kidney Walk on May 5th. 
* If you would like to donate or learn more about how NKF walk follow the link below*

OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Since we were going to the beach today, I decided to wear my new romper that I bought a few weeks ago. Big MISTAKE...it was super cold lol I don't know why I thought the Sun would be blazin lol. I just powered through it, with the help of some blankets, as it got colder. I also added a Fedora. First time actually wearing a hat.... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YAY OR NAY ON THE FEDORA?

Until Next time Beauties!
XOXO



7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Love your outfit! Very Coachella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fedora was the perfect addition for the outfit.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look Dear love it especially the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comment you felt on my blog!! I just followed you back, I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...