Monday, March 19, 2012

Watch my style Blossom

Floral shirt: Kohl's
Green Cami: Target
Jeans: G-stage
Boots: Torrid
Purse: New York (gifted)

ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:
You can't change your habits until you change your thoughts.

Hey BEAUTIES!!!
Well  today, Monday the last official day of winter but it doesn't feel like it at all. Today, despite being in Sunny California, was very cold and windy. Not so much that I needed a jacket but to the point where I couldn't bring out skirts, dresses and shorts lol. I've said it before and I'll say it again, California is weird! Anyway, I want to write about today's encouraging thought. I thought it was a great quote for today, especially for me. I'm turning a new leaf with the change of the season. I want to change how I perceive not just the world and other's around me, but also my self. You know how it is, think positive to be positive, cliche as it may sound can't help the fact that it's true. With that in mind, I completed a lot of tasks today that I've been putting off (procrastination sucks I know lol). I finally finished my taxes, registered for school and I'm in the process of meeting with my guidance counselor. So things are moving fairly quickly.


I'm also planning for my BDAY!!! YAY lol. Planing to go laser tagging with my friends and have a HUGE Haitian BBQ at my house! (pictures will follow). Went out today to the mall with one of my besties. I bought some new MAC moisturizer for my face, ran out last week SMH. I also searched LoveD and Reflections for new shoe styles. I'm making a wishlist, I want some lace up ankle booties!!!! lol So stay tuned. 
Now I promised that I would upload pictures from the other night at Misty Lounge. 
So this is what I wore:
Shirt: Ross
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Marshall's (gifted)
It was Fun!!! Went with one of my close friends. Its something we actually try to do every Sunday, just to go out and have fun. I love the skirt I was looking for a yellow skirt for 2 months now, and I found it on sale at Charlotte Russe for $5.00 :-) 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Today was a simple casual outfit. I wanted to wear florals today. I bought this shirt awhile back from kohls. They had it in several different colors. I even bought one for my friend for her birthday  because she loved the style of the shirt. I wore a green laced cami underneath. What's funny, when I went to the mall today the clerk at the Mac counter asked me where I bought my cami cause she had been looking for one for the longest but I bought it years ago, I couldn't really tell her. LOL I added my China town purse :-) and skinny jeans from G-stage. To add a lil "sexiness" I wore Torrid suede boots. Luv These!!!
Well BEAUTIES, until next time!
xoxo









6 comments:

  1. What a fun pretty top and tank love the color combo! That's a great mindset to have, glad to see you are being proactive to make a change in your life, it all starts with you.. And what fun Bday plans, I've never been lazer tagging before, may need to add that to a fun day with my friends :), have a wonderful time :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are too cute! Especially love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Lusting over the yellow mini!!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...