Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Dolman top: Ross
Necklace: gifted
Jeggins: G-stage
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Macy's (Jessica Simpson)

ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:
Don't worry about life's storms; your lifeguard walks on water.


Hello Beauties!!
I love today's encouraging thought. It's the truth isn't it. Sometimes I focus so much on my problems I forget how big my God is. I love that feeling, when you don't need to worry. It's wonderful!! 
So ladies, today was a beautiful day! Sunny and bright with a cool breeze. Love Cali weather when it's like this. Guess since spring is in, the weather decided to cooperate today lol. I apologize ladies for not posting for the past few days I was celebrating my birthday (which is the first day of spring!!!). I was taken out for breakfast lunch and dinner!! Love my friends. But of course I'm not done, I still have a spa weekend coming up and Laser Tag. Some recent changes has been made as far as the murder mystery dinner. We aren't doing that anymore. Getting time off to attend was becoming and issue so I've decided to throw a Haitian BBQ at my mother's house. EXCITING!!! lol. I'm sure all will go well and I'll have a blast with my friends and family. I'll definitely post pictures!!!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: 
Today's outfit  was ideal for a situation where I wanted to be a mix of both casual and dressy at the same time. The Dolman striped top and jeggings are comfortable basics, while the tan slouchy heeled  boots, handbag and chain necklace add flair. In the end, the various colors all come together to create a cohesive look: it's nautical as seen through the eyes of an eclectic fashionista! 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...