Friday, February 8, 2013

Look at the Bright Side....


Blazer: Thrifted | | Jeans: Torrid | | Scarf: Gifted | | Flats: Walmart | | Top: Target

ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:
When you feel like you’re drowning in life’s situations, remember your lifeguard walks on water.

HEY BEAUTIES!!!
Hope all is well. Just an update on me, I'm back in school....eeeek! So posts will be a little scarce (as you can see lol), while I'm getting my schedule together. I'm planning to blog about 3-4 times a week, and if time permits I'll add extra days.  So here's to the first post of the New Year (yay for 2013). 
OUTFIT OF THE DAY: I have to say, California has been acting funky lately. One day sunny, another cold, another Hot as HADES and then rain -_-  not cool Cali... So for the most part, my outfits have been fluctuating from shorts and skirts to full on jackets and boots. I know--RANDDOOOMMM! Any-who  today I went for a casual yet stylish look. Dark blue jeans, black top and flats with a pop of color from my Coral blazer (thrifted-of course). To add some flare I added a leopard scarf, LOVING IT.
Hope Ya'll Enjoy! Until next time!!
XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...