Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vests....


ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:
God will meet you right where you are, in order to take you where He wants you to go.

Hey Beauties!!
Happy TUESDAY!!! Hope everything is going well with everyone. Sorry, been awhile since I last wrote. Been studying and handling my business,  lol.  So today before Zumba class, I went shopping with one of my close friends for a bridal shower gift. We didnt have much time to really search so we ended up with nothing. Not to worry we're going shopping again on  Friday :-P  and I'm sure we will find the perfect gift. 
OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Today I wore a white 3/4 sleeve tee and blue skinny jeans. I added a beige vest and tribal pint wedges (love these) to show my waistline I added a gold belt from Charlotte Russe. When we went out shopping it wasn't as hot and  the Sun was not high in the sky so this outfit was perfect for the weather. Hope ya'll enjoy! Until next time Beauties!!
XOXO





I've linked up @:


4 comments:

  1. Love your style, New Follower! Check out my blog http://glowkouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit, girl!! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TYTY, it was fun. I will be doing it more often!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...